TERMS and CONDITIONS of USE
USE and RESTRICTIONS
CONTENT and SERVICES
The Portal portal.edu.ro provides access to a variety of resources and services ("Services"), including a series of communication means, information and news on the Romanian educational system, legislation pertaining to the Romanian Educational field, subjects of interest for pupils and teachers, national exams and contests, computer assisted learning, eContent, the IT Based Educational System (SEI), schools endowment with IT platforms (computers, educational software, software services), projects developed within SEI, such as National Computerized High School Admission and Distribution (ADLIC), Teachers' nomination upon vacant positions (Titularizare), High School Leaving Examnination (Baccalaureate), tools, download areas etc. (collectively "Content").
CONTENT and LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The Administrators cannot be held responsible by any reason for delays in delivering the content or loss of information. The Administrator in any case cannot be held no directly nor indirectly responsibile for any damage inflicted to the visitor through either the loss or inaccuracy of the information existing on Portal. The Users may use the information gathered on the Portal on their own responsibility, and in case of any damage caused by usage of this information they accept that the Administrator will not be held responsible.
LINKS to THIRD PARTY SITES
The Administrator cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of reference links to other websites as well as data that may be included in the links pages. The Administrator disclaims any liability with regard to the content of the pages to which it carries links. It is not responsible either for the policy of other portals or their practices concerning their visitors.
The Administrator declares that:
- Will depose the reasonable diligence to attain the Portal aim but he will not assume any responsibilities with regard to the articles/commentaries content sent by the Users
- Will make the necessary effort (technically or in any other way) for the optimal function of the Portal; but in spite of all it could exist interruptions or the impossibility to access the Portal for an undetermined period of time, due to any reasons possible;
- It is forbidden to violate throughout the Portal the rights/royalties belonging/due to a third person
USE of SERVICES
The User has the obligation to provide true and accurate personal information where is required for creating an account on the Portal. If the Administrator has reasons to suspect these information as being false, he reserves the right to restrict the User's access to any of the provided services. Is forbidden to the User to use the Portal for transmiting/publishing messages or information containing:
- Obscenities, profanities, threatening or defamatory statements;
- Commercial offers;
- Political debates or opinions;
- Other information that are not suitable with the Portal's purpose or its educational environment.
Restriction could mean:
The restriction may or may not be preceded by notice (warnings), based entirely on the Administrator's decision.
- The temporary or permanent suspension of the User's account and all the contained information;
- The cancellation of saved preferences and the denial of access to the Portal's services.
NO UNLAWFUL or PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of their use of the Services, Users will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Users may not:
- Attempt to override, circumvent, or disable any encryption features or software protections employed in Ministry of Education and Research (MER) websites and applications;
- Systematically download or attempt to download an entire MER website or portions of a MER website, other than on an isolated basis because of the relevance of the entire contents to a particular research purpose;
- Reproduce or distribute Content, such as by including Content in other websites, repositories, or organizational intranets;
- Undertake any activity that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair any MER server, or the network(s) connected to any MER server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. This includes, but is not limited to, computer programs that automatically download or export Content, commonly known as web robots, spiders, crawlers, wanderers or accelerators;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any MER server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Users may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services;
- Modify, obscure, or remove any copyright notice or other attribution included in the MER websites;
- Use or authorize the use of Content for commercial purposes or gains.
Within the private messaging service on the Portal, the Administrator will respect the User's privacy and will not edit, modify or intercept any of the messages. This information will be kept confidential in accordance with the applicable Romanian Privacy Legislation.
The User receives a password and account designation upon completing the registration process, and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under his password or account. The User should immediately notify the Administrator of any unauthorized use of his account or any other breach of security. The Administrator cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User's failure to comply with this requirements.
ACCESS SERVICES LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The Administrator does not make any warranty that the Portal's services will be uninterrupted. Interruption of the services might interfere by any tehnical or commercial reasons.
All responsibility of any kind for any information published/transmitted over Internet by the User using its Portal account, as well as any consequences that may arise, will be held against the User.